Kinesis® Savant Elite2™
Programmable USB Foot Pedals
Dual Foot Pedal, Model FP20A, FP20AJ, & FPW20A-IPX8
Common Features of all Savant Elite2 models
• Pedal(s) front hinged, low-profile, force-adjustable.
• USB plug and play: no special drivers needed to use or to reprogram the device on PC, Mac, Linux, Android, Chrome.
• Pedal actions defined by a tiny, editable text file residing on a memory chip in the device. It becomes visible on a “virtual removable disk” which is created in programming mode.
• Default programming performs mouse button actions; reprogrammable to perform keyboard actions and macros,
including mouse double click.
• Custom factory programming available (may cost extra).
• Reprogrammable waterproof* (IPX8) versions available.
• ETL-recognized component (US & Canada), UL 60601-1 for nearpatient use** (IPX1 and IPX8 waterproof models).
* The USB connection to the computer is not waterproof.
** This USB input device was not designed as a fault-tolerant medical device. It is intended for use as a component of a UL-listed diagnostic instrument, not for patient care.